1. painted pages by sarah ahearn bellemare (look inside at the link)
2. cut it, paste it, sew it by Chisa Itou (look inside at the link)
3. Jewelry Lab by Melissa Manley (look inside at the link)
4. Layered, Tattered & Stitched by Ruth Rae (look inside at the link)
5. Scrapbook Workshop by May Flaum (look inside at the link)
(the links are to Amazon.com -- because the US site has more "look inside" features -- but if you are in Canada, buy them from an independent retailer, or Chapters.ca.... or amazon.ca -- preferably in that order :)
I also look at the Art of Personal Imagery by Corey Moortgat often, and Printmaking and Mixed Media by Dorit Elisha.
What are your favourites? Why?