Wednesday, July 14, 2010

free motion stitching


I found a link to the Simple Woman's Daybook somewhere out the in blogland...
And we all know how much I love lists.... Here is the list for today:

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... children playing
I am thinking... do I sew or do I paint now?
I am thankful for... the cool breeze
From the kitchen... fresh fruit
I am wearing... new shorts! (haven't bought short in years!)
I am creating... tags
I am going... downtown to the apple store. Again. grrr.
I am reading... Echo in the Bone (I catch up on Jamie and Clare every summer)
I am hoping... that the Apple people give me some compensation for the 3 trips I've made downtown this week! (to fix a computer that arrived broken!)
I am hearing... laughter
Around the house... doggy tumbleweeds
One of my favourite things... solitude
A few plans for the rest of the week: making a bike basket liner -- with ruffles :); heading north
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Go here and make your own list!
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am thankful for the breeze too..lol! I saw those questions a while ago and printed them up efor my art journal. It made me realize that I need to read more books.

Sand xo

natalea said...

fun! I am going to check that out in a minute! xo

Joanne Huffman said...

love the tags (need to make tags for AU). I'm slightly afraid to even start a list because I currently have too much to do.

Kim Mailhot said...

Love this catch up post, Martha. Loving the freehand stitching !!!! Gorgeous !
Good to know summer is treating you right. Enjoy !

Irene said...

I enjoy doing this list each Tuesday, Leslie says she's sick of my meme's but, I just need that organization at least one day a week, and planning is not so bad. I would have a hard time choosing between painting and sewing as well.