Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's a Holly Jolly Christmas!

Today was the Santa Claus Parade here in Toronto. It is now officially the holiday season here. I'm playing Christmas music and making ornaments.. WooHoo!

I've decided to do a small Christmas show here in Toronto this year. Mark your calendars!

An Extraordinary Jolly Christmas Sale!
Saturday December 5th
10am-4pm
Swansea Town Hall
95 Lavinia Avenue
Toronto

I will be introducing my new "line" of Christmas ornaments. I'm considering this a test market. You might see them at the One of a Kind Show next year! I will also have many of my aluminum ornaments and tags -- and likely some votive holders too. All for a warm and sparkly Christmas season.
If you have any questions about the show, please contact the organizer,
Karen Arts
karen (dot) arts (at) rogers.com

12 comments:

vivian said...

Ive been listening to the nutcracker.. Its the only christmas music I am ready for! but another week and I'll be ready for the rest!
love your star ornament. so pretty! have fun creating! Wish toronto wasnt quite so far, I'd love to pop into you show!
hugs
vivian

Patti G. said...

Martha, I would love to see the show. I am sure your ornaments will be just the cozy sweet look people will want! LOVE THEM!
Hugs,Patti

Susan Williamson said...

A line of Christmas ornaments by Martha? Bound to be fabulous!

Elizabeth said...

Good For You!!! not sure how you are managing all of this with dealing with your students at the same time!!!! I do so wish taht I could beam up to Toronto to come to your show!! I hope that you will post more pictures of your ornaments so we can Oh and AHHH here!!
Anytime that you are looking for one of the mags and you can't find it there- just give me a holler I will be glad to send it to you!!!Hugs!
elizabeth

Joanne Huffman said...

I'm just back from my trip and trying to catch up on blogs. I love your Christmas ornament! I wish I could come to your show.

Unknown said...

I wanted to go to the parade but the crowds are overwhelming. Your orni is to DIE for! Maybe I should go to the show! Who else is selling there?

Sand xox

Jennifer R.D. said...

HI Martha,
I wanted to let you know I got my amazing Raven book I won in your giveaway! I love everything about it and I needed a new needle book! I will think of you every time I use it. Thank you so much! Let me know when you get the wall-hanging I sent you!
Hugs,
Jennifer

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Aww I LOVE that ornament. Good luck at your show. I need to make a bunch more stuff for our show on the same day.

natalea said...

how exciting! I love this little star! I'm so happy Christmas is on the way..but already I feel it coming too fast!
xox natalea

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this post. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read this article. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

I love the holiday season. If you say it's started, that's good enough for me!

Carolyn x