Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Somerset Home!

Hey -- this came while I was away. I'm on page 65! I like how they wrapped the tie around the title at the top. I made this apron last year and wore it almost the whole school year!It is my favourite apron with the large deep pockets. I hope that it comes home soon, so I can wear it at back to school time. Although, I'm totally in an apron making mood right now, so I'll be making lots in the next few months. Remember how I said no more swaps??? Well, there are lots of apron ones right now. What's a girl to do?I was supposed to have a little article in this issue, but apparently they weren't happy with how the photography of my art turned out, so it will be re-photographed and put in the next Sew Somerset.

11 comments:

Pam said...

Love your apron. I must go to JoAnns and purchase this magazine. I was there yesterday but avoided the magazine rack (on purpose). I just love all the Somerset magazines. Congratulations on being published.

Carmi Cimicata said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the apron!!
Congratulations!!

Joanne Huffman said...

Great apron. And, I look forward to seeing your article in Sew Somerset.

Joanne

A bird in the hand said...

Will you bring it tomorrow so I can see? pleeeese. I rarely see SomHome

Barbara said...

woo hoooo....congrats!!! i just posted a photo on my blog with a pic of the sweet tag you sent me!

sandee said...

Congrats on the apron (but I must say I'm not surprised...your art is gorgeous!!!)

Debbi Baker said...

Congratulations Martha - it looks fabulous! Love your blog - so many beautiful pieces to look at and absorb! Very inspiring.

Maija said...

Congrats! I love everything about your apron, especially the colors!

HappyDayArt! said...

I remember when you said that and I didn't believe you! I really like this short little apron, especially the red and the patterns and I never wear an apron. It should be on the wall of the kitchen!

Cath

Anonymous said...

Martha...I saw this apron and fell in love with it. It is gorgeous. That is something I have been wanting to make. You are such an inspiration :)

peggy gatto said...

Congratulations!!!! Enjoyed my first visit here!