Saturday, December 16, 2006

Naked Tree


This is my naked tree. Well, it does have the lights. It looks way better in person! We don't use the back door during the winter, much to my pup's confusion.

Lauren will be coming over tonight to help me decorate. This is her first year living away from home so I think that she misses the festive air...... Ray is going to make cookies while we decorate. We'll be listening to the Maybe this Christmas album, or maybe watching The Grinch (cartoon version) or maybe Rudolph, my all time favourite holiday movie. But hey, why aren't there any Solstice movies? If anyone knows of any, please let me know. Because I celebrate the solstices, you know.
Stay tuned for the finished tree and some close ups of some very very special ornaments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fun site and I really enjoyed the cards!

Have fun with the decorations tonight.

Merry Christmas!